Saturday, May 14, 2016

THE 850TH POST; THE GENERALIST WORLDWIDE


A screen grab of THE GENERALIST's global reach

Another milestone: 850 Posts and counting.

I started this journey on June 1st 1975 with a post called
MEMORY EXERCISE
which included this quote:

'Many men have been just as troubled morally and spiritually as you are right now. Happily, some of them kept records of their troubles. You'll learn from them - if you want to. Just as someday. if you have something to offer, someone will learn something from you. It's a beautiful, reciprocal arrangement. And it isn't education. It's history. It's poetry'

- J.D. Salinger, author of The Catcher In The Rye

I was so excited to have my own channel that I wrote 31 posts that month
Thanks to all my readers and supporters
The best is yet to come.

No comments: